Here is a quick way to save and reuse a chart that you created in your document.
Steps to saving chart as a template:
- Select/highlight the chart that you would like to save as a template after you have customized it
- Right-click once the chart is selected and select the “Save as Template…” tab in the menu that appears
- Once you click the “Save a Template…” tab, the “Chart Template” folder will open. Save your chart in the folder
How to access your saved templates:
- Click “Insert”
- Then look for the “chart” tab. Click it
- A dropdown menu will appear
- Highlight “Templates” and the templates you saved will appear to the right
If you like more tutorials on Microsoft Word, join my newsletter.