1. When did you fall in love with music(what age and the story of how it happened)?
When I was 4 years old I used to take out all of the pots and pans out of the cabinets at my house and used to play them like they were drums. This is when I fell in love with music.
2. When someone hears your music what do you want them to feel?
I want people to feel inspired. Every time I post a video I strive for people to feel inspired to not give up on anything less than their dreams.
3. Who was that person(s) that believed in you the most?
One of my best friends Jessie has been one of the most encouraging from the beginning of my career to where I am now. She has always believed in me.
4. What was the greatest struggle you had to overcome?
One of the greatest struggles has been is having faith that I will have any success enough to be able to support myself. I had to learn that yes, you have to put in the practice and the work, but there’s a certain amount of success that has to be left to God working it out.
5. What advice would you give an up and coming musician?
I would say to stay humble. No matter how good you are, one thing that opens more doors than talent is character and personality. Working on your character is just as important as talent a lot of the time.
Learn more about Travis