I look at all of my creative services as ways of helping people. There is nothing more rewarding than “bring a idea to life”. I just believe if I focus on helping people and not making money, my journey as a print designer will be much more rewarding.
Tips on how I maintain a more rewarding Career:
- I keep a record of the amount of people you help, big or small.
- I stopped tormenting myself about money.
- I use money to create and build things, not create and build things to make money.
- I make conscious effort to help someone each day.
Being a service provider is all about the person that needs my service. And using my expertise to blow their mind. I work very hard to help people be successful. If it’s share my experience or providing excellent service. If they’re successful then I’m successful.
So you maybe asking how can I help someone. You can start by:
- Share your knowledge
- Find out what’s valuable to them
- Share the resources you have
- Volunteering your time
- Give gifts
The message for today.