Run Away From Negativity! Negatively will suck your inspiration dry and you will have no drive to go forward. So if you’re looking to grow your business or build your career, run far away from it! It will kill your dreams and cause you to be bitter, always complaining but doing very little to make any change in your life.
The first battle we have is in our minds and if it’s clouded by negativity or negative people you won’t be able to think higher than your situation. Build a productive environment around. Think on making each day a chance to move forward. If you’re not happy with your job don’t just quit because you have to pay your bills and keep roof over your head. What you need to do is change your mindset. Instead of complaining about the job, make steps to get a more pleasing one.
Steps To Take:
- Find out what you would rather be doing or love doing.
- Keep it simple and pick one thing. (Read my post titled “Master It!”)
- Start researching on how to get involved in that area.
- Find positive minded people to be around, people with great energy and look like they are going somewhere.
- Ask them to keep you accountable. That you’ll follow through on your goals and not quite.
- Do something everyday that will get you closer to your goal
- As you research and learn more about your passion write about it. Your mind is much more productive when it is being used for thinking and not overcrowded with information.
- So WRITE, WRITE, WRITE AND WRITE!!! Even though I’m a designer, I’m writing everyday. You will see the difference it makes.
Just Do It! Life is too short for us not to do what we love.
“How do you go from where you are to where you wanna be? And I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal. And you have to be willing to work for it.” – Jim Valvano